Sunday 31 August 2008

Jay Sankey's 'Invisible'

As soon as I discovered the Invisible Deck I wanted one. So I saved up £20 and had a look on the net. The first site I went to was Sankey magic because Jay always has the best of the best. So I bought 'Invisible' instantly and within 5 days it was in my letterbox. Brilliant quality cards and a great DVD. The DVD includes many different presentations, ways in which you can alter your Invisible Deck to suit your performance, how to shuffle the deck and of course the almighty X-deck which is pretty much worth the entire price of the DVD. The deck included is good quality and 'Bicycle' which is always a bonus as most magicians use 'Bicycle' cards so it can be switched with ease. The DVD also includes ways of making the switch and even ways of making it appear!
Overall a marvellous buy an at just £10 it's also a bargain!!


Matt Davies

No comments: