Tuesday 2 September 2008

Marvin's Magic Freaky Body Illusions.

Yes, I know what you're thinking...'Marvin's magic??!' And yes a lot of it might be for babies, but isn't that how we all got into magic?
Anyway someone in my magic club told me about this one. It's a box full of tricks that do not involve cards or coins, just magic with body parts. Also a lot of the stuff in the box is great for halloween! It comes with a DVD with full speechless explanations so even a non-english speaker could use it. Some of the tricks include a visual levitation, a realistic moving arm which the magician holds (my favourite), an impossible head twist and even a way to sretch your ear a good foot or so!
I would recommend this set to anyone in need of an extremely visual stunt or two added to their dull card magic routine.

Matt Davies

No comments: